Monday, August 25, 2008

Mr. Giggles!!!

So, I was holding Little Christian last night and Daddy was trying to make him laugh, as usual... We've seen big smiles, but no laughing up to this point. Well, I don't know what Daddy did, but a BIG laugh came out! He giggled for about 5 minutes at anything and everything we did. TODAY?? Nothing... So, was the giggling a fluke? - Or do Mommy and Daddy need to come up with some funnier material??? I think the latter is probably the right answer.





2 comments:

Kelly -n- Smitty said...

How cute!!! What a happy guy! Maybe he was just so happy that night because his cousins were born that day?! :) Can't wait to see you guys!

The Wormeck Family said...

Isn't that the BEST sound in the whole world??? It's amazing what the sound of your child's laugh can do you you!! Great video!