Big developmental news!!
So, just like that, our little Christian Sean is starting to inchworm across the living room floor! I noticed some new movements on Friday night that I hadn't seen him do before, and within a few days, he's figuring out how to get across the floor! I always put toys out of his reach to see what he could do and he has been a very good sport - very patient trying to get the toys just beyond his reach. Then all of a sudden, he figured out how to rock back and forth, get himself up on his elbows and lunge forward. He moves slowly, but he gets to where he wants to be!!He's also almost ready to sit up on his own. He actually does better without the boppy seat, because as soon as he feels it behind him, he leans on it. So, we have been sitting behind him or next to him if he needs us and he's getting really good! A topple here and there, cushioned by Mommy and Daddy's hands, but he should be an official sitter within a few short weeks! What a big boy!
2 comments:
OH MY GOD! I cannot believe it! BIG BOY! Let's get some video, Mom!
That video is just too CUTE!!! (except for the attire of course) -- is it poor form to wear an Eli Manning jersey to a Christening? On the day of such a big game?
Post a Comment